Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Baby Brother

So baby bro's a Homecoming candidate :-) Had to get some pics ready to display at the school. Vote for your fave!































3 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! Congrats to Lee! Great shots too Carissa. Since I always have an opinion :), I like the barn ones or the ones on the bike where he is smiling. He has a great smile, so I think those are my favs. Good luck to your bro!

carissab said...

Thanks, Michelle. :-) I'm all about the ones that he's smiling in too. Although I really am irritated at him for growing up :-)

Carolyn said...

I can hardly believe it when I see him either!! Grew up way too fast -- but he makes a very handsome king candidate. The pictures are great! I am leaning toward the black and white or very soft colors --- I don't know, my mood maybe?