It has been brought to my attention that I have never posted this recipe (inadvertently). This is a family fave. I can't believe it's not on here yet. Enjoy - really.
Grandma Powell's Meatballs
1 lb hamburger
1 cup bread crumbs
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1 T dried parsley
1 clove garlic, pressed
1/2 cup milk
2 eggs
1 1/2 t salt
1/4 t pepper
Combine all ingredients.
Shape into 1 inch balls and cook in oil - turning to brown each side.
Serve in your favorite spaghetti sauce over the pasta of your choosing.
FYI, My Man likes these really, really browned in the frying process. Then I like to put them in the crockpot in the sauce until it's actually dinner time. I also like to serve these with French bread. Oh, and fry them up ahead of time and freeze them. Then toss them in the sauce in the crockpot when you only have a minute. Seems so unfair that they could be so easy and so good!
One more thing, I often double this recipe so we can eat some AND freeze some. Although My Man usually steals the frozen ones for his lunches...
No comments:
Post a Comment