Okay. Yesterday was crazy. Honestly, I don't think it was because I tried to take on too much - I got most of my time in the kitchen finished early in the day. It was just one of those days. So as I confide in you, don't judge me :) Also, the irony behind what I posted yesterday and my devotional yesterday and what followed was not lost on me :)
Let's see, what happened first. Probably Powell sticking his hand down the back of his diaper - when it was dirty. Now, if you've been around Powell with a poopy diaper, you know that you don't miss it. So, in the 60 seconds that he last left my side, while he was in the same room with me, he pooped and stuck his hand in it. Nice. That was the first abnormal issue of the day.
Next I think it would be the icing. I made a double batch of wilton's buttercream icing for Powell's birthday cake - this was after the pizza dough and the two cake mixes. It was fine before I colored it orange, but something was wrong with the food coloring b/c it made the icing taste like I'd put wheat flour in it or something.
Next, Powell reached up and grabbed Maryanna's stamp pad off the table and put it to his mouth. Thus, the picture that I posted later yesterday. Beautiful. Everything Powell did yesterday he did with me in the room in a matter of seconds. Which brings us to the last thing he did yesterday.
One second he was sitting on the couch and when I turned to turn off the tv I heard a crash. Spin around, find Powell on his back on the side table. The crash was the crystal pedastal bowl he knocked off. My best guess is that he climbed onto the back/top of the couch and fell onto the table (in 2.2 seconds). Unbelievable.

I also worked on Maryanna's birthday invitation yesterday. This is a picture I took trying to get some good ones for it. I don't think I've got it yet but here are my prototypes.

You'll have to tell me which one you like best :)
Let's see, what happened first. Probably Powell sticking his hand down the back of his diaper - when it was dirty. Now, if you've been around Powell with a poopy diaper, you know that you don't miss it. So, in the 60 seconds that he last left my side, while he was in the same room with me, he pooped and stuck his hand in it. Nice. That was the first abnormal issue of the day.
Next I think it would be the icing. I made a double batch of wilton's buttercream icing for Powell's birthday cake - this was after the pizza dough and the two cake mixes. It was fine before I colored it orange, but something was wrong with the food coloring b/c it made the icing taste like I'd put wheat flour in it or something.
Next, Powell reached up and grabbed Maryanna's stamp pad off the table and put it to his mouth. Thus, the picture that I posted later yesterday. Beautiful. Everything Powell did yesterday he did with me in the room in a matter of seconds. Which brings us to the last thing he did yesterday.
One second he was sitting on the couch and when I turned to turn off the tv I heard a crash. Spin around, find Powell on his back on the side table. The crash was the crystal pedastal bowl he knocked off. My best guess is that he climbed onto the back/top of the couch and fell onto the table (in 2.2 seconds). Unbelievable.
I also worked on Maryanna's birthday invitation yesterday. This is a picture I took trying to get some good ones for it. I don't think I've got it yet but here are my prototypes.

You'll have to tell me which one you like best :)
1 comment:
I love the second one with the sequence pictures! It's a total action shot! She's so photogenic. I just love her! :)
Post a Comment