Friday, June 12, 2009

Powell's Birthday Party

My little boy turned 3 this month. I can't hardly believe it. He is so...precious.

Rotten stinker.

Here are the pictures from his birthday party. Brilliant as I am I set the party right at the end of nap time and he wasn't ready for guests when the party started.

Cake directions at Andrea's Recipes.

Which is how this came to be.

And this.


And this. Look at that face.

And then there's this one. She so didn't care who's birthday it was - she was just so excited about the cake. I jest.


Here's little Lo in Grandma's lap. Eatin' up everyone's cake.


And here's Powell swinging his heart out. I think he stayed here for an hour as uncle after uncle, aunt after aunt and grandparent after grandparent took turns pushing him. Talk about a great party.


And here's Sweet Lily. I don't know how many times this girl took a spill in the pool or on the slip n- slide, but keep on she did!

And another year has passed. I think the bittersweetness might end me. These kids, these kids!

No comments: