So I played with this just a little bit and I had to post it again. I LOVE this pic. My little girl and her daddy. They had so much fun together Saturday night.And let me just tell you... I'm tuckered. We had quite the day yesterday. One of those jampacked, crazy, wonderful days. My sweet little girl and sweet little boy sang their VBS songs for the church. Their little faces lit up and their little mouths moved with the lyrics. So precious.


Little man. I had no idea he knew as many words and motions as he did!
And here's M posing with Tinker Bell. She was so stinking excited. Poor thing has been anticipating her birthday party since Lola's in February. And we postponed it 2 weeks because of our move!
Happy birthday to you....
And blow!Notice L in the background? She was having as much fun as anybody!
And I almost couldn't bring myself to dig into that cake... The skirt was chocolate and the platform was yellow cake. The icing buttercream. When I made Powell's Lightning McQueen cake I picked up a marshmallow fondant recipe that was handy for the leaf stipes and bodice of Tink's dress. The rest I was able to do with tips right onto the cake, and Tinker Bell is everywhere in stores just now because of her recent movie debut.
Anywho, I think the party was a success. We enjoyed sharing our new home and celebrating our little girl's birthday.
Don't even make me talk about how old she is.

1 comment:
She is growing up so quickly! I can't believe how fast they grow! She is adorable! I loved her cake!! So amazing! We have to get our little ones together sometime! :)
Post a Comment