Monday, September 13, 2010

Baby Countdown

As of tomorrow I will be 33 weeks... 7 weeks left. I keep telling My Man that I have never been quite this big at this stage and that I don't remember feeling quite this uncomfortable this early on (heartburn, backaches, etc.). He informs me that I was.

I reserve the right to tell him he's wrong. :-)

Baby room is almost ready. So very excited. I haven't ever known the sex of the baby while preparing a nursery so this was a lot of fun. I'm sure I won't be able to resist posting pictures when everything's ready. The baby's blankets, bedding, burp clothes, and clothes are all washed and in his newly painted dresser. The few items for the walls are ready to go. The bundle me for the carseat and the boppy cover are washed. I plan to wash the carseat cover(?), boppy and bouncy seat cover in the near future. I'm seriously considering packing a diaper bag. And coming home clothes. :-)

Getting very excited and very uncomfortable :-)

No comments: