My SIL and I married brothers (thus the title SIL). And this summer we discovered that we were both expecting baby boys. About 3 weeks apart. Well her little dear one has arrived and I got to visit yesterday. Do you know how long it's been since I've held a newborn? Oh how sweet he was! Teeny tiny! Lola is only 2 1/2 but she's the size of a four year old - she dwarfs a newborn. Little Jackson was so small and so light in my arms. His coloring, his perfect little head, tiny toes and tiny nose... that baby smell... you get the picture.
Needless to say, my level of excitement just cranked up a notch. The baby's carseat is now in the minivan with a clean cover and a clean bundle me on it. The diaper bag is packed with diapers, wipes and coming home clothes and standing ready at the backdoor.
Now to pack my bag... And make to do list for when I'm in the hospital. I wonder if that will be before or after Halloween...
1 comment:
Oh Carissa...this is so sweet! Looking forward to your new arrival soon!
Post a Comment