Oh, girl! 1st of all I can't believe that the rest of your body doesn't look like it has changed at all. But, that belly ... I feel your pain and I'm not far behind to literally feel that pain for myself!
Oh honey! My back and feet hurt just looking at the picture! You must feel miserable right now but --- it looks like your weight is all baby, so you should feel a whole lot better in a little while!
2 comments:
Oh, girl! 1st of all I can't believe that the rest of your body doesn't look like it has changed at all. But, that belly ... I feel your pain and I'm not far behind to literally feel that pain for myself!
Oh honey! My back and feet hurt just looking at the picture! You must feel miserable right now but --- it looks like your weight is all baby, so you should feel a whole lot better in a little while!
Post a Comment