This was delicious. Nice change of pace too.
Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches
1 lb. sliced tri-tip (I used eye of round)
1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and sliced
1 orange bell pepper, seeded and sliced
1/2 yellow onion, sliced
1/4 cup dry white wine
1 T Worcestershire sauce
sandwich rolls (I used hoagie rolls)
8 slices of cheese (provolone, Swiss, or pepper Jack - I used provolone)
Put the sliced meat into the stoneware, and top with the bell peppers and onion. Toss the meat and vegetables with the wine and Worcestershire sauce. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours, or on high for 4 hours. Serve on rolls with slices of cheese. If desired, bake open sandwiches on a baking sheet in the oven at 400 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes, or until cheese is melty.
No comments:
Post a Comment