Today my first born boarded the school bus for the first time and went to kindergarten. I knew it was coming. I knew I would feel like this. Well, I was pretty sure I would anyway.





It's not so much letting her go the first day. It's the letting her go every day. You mean I have to do this tomorrow too?
I'm certain that she will love school. She's so ready. It just feels so big right now. And I totally cried in front of the whole school bus. Yep. Now I'm looking at the clock every few minutes wondering what she's doing. Not worried. Just not used to not being a part of most of the moments of her day. I cannot wait to see her get off that bus and hear about every little thing.
We, of course, videotaped and took pictures. I'll post the video when I'm able, so for now...
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! She looks so grown up and so proud to be on that bus! Bet it was a bittersweet morning for you! Can't wait to hear all about her first day!
(p.s. I knew you would be blogging this one! How could you not? :)
Post a Comment