Thursday, July 2, 2009

This makes me laugh


This is my 16 month old. She's hilarious. Oh yeah, and a real fireball. No one puts Baby in a corner, and NO ONE pushes Lola Marie around. This girl can stick up for herself.

And, just so you know, at the pool yesterday, the girl was purposely trying to drown herself. Laying down on her back in the baby pool just to see me come running. Or freak out from 2 inches from her, because that's about how far I got in the 3 inch deep water after she discovered that little trick.

She's killing me. How do you get upset with someone so full of life? And spunk. The girl has spunk. And I don't mind telling you - I like it.

So, we're off on our first day of errands from our new home. Got some library and grocery shopping to do. Maryanna would like a Strawberry-Chocolate-Tinkerbell Cake for her 5th birthday party. Oh yeah, and I still need to get out the invitations. Busy, busy, busy. Maybe I should have tried to have her party BEFORE we moved, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

No comments: