Monday, July 6, 2009

No Business

I really have no business being here. Given that we moved less than 2 weeks ago, I was at VBS today and will be for the next 4, we have dinner guests coming this week, a carnival in town to attend and a birthday party to throw, I have NO BUSINESS being here. But, I can only stay away for so long. I feel guilty. Disconnected. Something's amiss... Ha.

Anyway, we are busy out of our minds. But, I just have to tell you what my little girl was doing tonight. She was practicing her VBS actions. To her songs. That she learned today. It was so cute. I was able to find the videos from her VBS music and she stood in front of the monitor hitting 'play' over and over again and practicing. It was precious.

She went to bed singing her songs.

Thank you Crocodile Dock.

No comments: