We always make a point to make birthday day fun. Even if we have a party on another day. And even if it's free.
For Powell's birthday day we went to Penguin Park. I think I posted pictures. Anyway, on M's birthday we went to the local park that she'd never been to before. Home for lunch. And then Daddy stayed home with the littlest ones while my big girl and me went to a movie. It was so much fun. And it made me think of all the fun mother/daughter times we have ahead of us.
Maryanna has this thing, like me, that is pretty cute. On her. It just makes me a little emotionally stunted. Here it is. When she gets a warm fuzzy, she can't hold it in. No matter where we are or what we're doing it just comes right on out her mouth. So, I knew during the movie that she was having a wonderful time. Because every 2 mintues or so she would lean over, hug my arm, and say, 'I love you, Mommy.'
I love that girl.
What a wonderful quirk to have in a 5 year old. It was a wonderful day.
When Nana and I got home My Man and I took all the kids to Sonic for dinner and ice cream. Grandma and Papa met us up there and took M home to spend the night with them.
I think she had a pretty special day.
She is such a special girl.
Sonic .
Spending the nighta t Grandma's
No comments:
Post a Comment