Mmmmm. This recipe came from my neighbor. I'm told that California Pizza Kitchen, or something like that, makes something similar, but I've never eaten there nor do I think they have anything out this way - that might explain the name.
Aaaaaand, I've managed to take pictures again! Aren't you proud? I'd don't think they turned out to bad. Maybe I'm finally learning how to properly use my camera. Maybe.
BBQ Chicken Pizza
(ingredients to make 1 pizza)
Pizza Dough
12 oz. (approximately) BBQ sauce (Cookies or something sweetly similar)
1 cup shreded or diced chicken
1 small red onion
8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
I couldn't resist this picture. I like to make my pizza dough in my bread machine and I think it looks so yummy rising out of the pan like this.
I cheat and use a rolling pin (rather than throwing it up in the air - you understand), and then press it in with my floury fingers. Is that a word? Floury? Whatev...
Bake it according to the dough recipe that you're using. I bake mine at 400 degrees for about 10 minutes. Just so the finished product isn't doughy.
Then, generously slather on the sauce.
Slice the onion...
Chop the chicken....
Sprinkle on the chicken.
I'm pretty specific where how I place my onions... Not too many, not too few...evenly spaced. Whatever...
Pile on the mozzarella! I'm not specific about this at all.Bake 15-20 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the cheese on the crust is starting to brown.
1 comment:
Carissa, these pics are awesome, now if only they knew how awesome this tastes!! It was,yes I'll say it again, AWESOME!! thanks hon, mom
Post a Comment