Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Dude

So Hubby has been reading my blog. And he doesn't like being called Hubby. He thinks I should refer to him as 'My Dude'.

I vehemently oppose this.

So what do you think? Vote in the comments section:

a. My Dude
b. Hubby
c. The Man
d. My Man
e. Rotten Boy

3 comments:

amyfish said...

I can't help but smile and wonder to myself why he doesn't like to be referred to as Hubby! :) I think that "My Man" seems to be a nice compromise. :) You could always go for "Handsome Hunk"! I'd love to know what he thinks of that! :)

Unknown said...

I think I have heard him refer to you as "the wife" so how about "the husband". Has he voted yet?

Anonymous said...

LOL, I just love my dude...it almost seems like he would use it more than you would though...One of my friends calls his wife, My Lady and it's really cute...I think my man would be just as cute :)
Sarah Earlynn