Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bed Head

I love mornings. The way the kids are all freshfaced and rumpled. I love bed head.

The light in the kitchen in the mornings is amazing too. So I decided to do a little photo shoot with Lola. And this is what I got. What are you doing, Mom? *suspicious stare*
Fine. I'm eating my breakfast, you aren't there.

I don't see you....

Hi!
What did you put in this, anyway?
What's going on back there?

Who are you and why are you so close to my food?

What?!



Stop looking at me...

Daddy!!!

'Daht!'

I'm so excited I just peed a little...

kisses....

Where are you going....so, you're just gonna take my kisses and walk away???

I knew it! You love me!

And who's this character? Drinking milk like it grows on trees... with cute chubby cheeks and a little man hair cut....

And this one. Oh no, she's not ornery.

''Take a picture of my chapstick'

'Hold still? What's that?'
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Mallory said...

Oh those kids. They make my day. If only I could have some of their energy!! lol. I'm with them now and they're entirely covered in stickers. I'm convinced that putting stickers all over your own body is apart of growing up. I love it.