Okay, that was spooky. I promise to never do that again.
The point is. I'm back online! FINALLY. You'd think it had been a lot longer than 4 days.
We're moved. We have a phone line again and I'm so happy! I'm also exhausted! Who knew we had accrued so. Much. Stuff. We haven't stopped for days (until today, my eldest is FIVE!) and it seems as though the boxes are just multiplying! How do they DO that?!
So! I'll keep this short. Everything went well and I'm tired but exhilirated! Hubby goes back to work tomorrow and we'll see what our first semi-normal day feels like.
And I'll tell you about my sweet time with my little girl on her birthday another time. Until then, enjoy these completely unedited (b/c I have no time for playing with them yet!) pictures.
1 comment:
HOORAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MARYANNA!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR MOVE!! I'M PRAYING THAT THE UNPACKING GOES WELL AND QUICKLY!!
Post a Comment