Tuesday, June 23, 2009

We're So Close!

Well, our big move is in 3 days. And there's so much going on in those 3 days. I feel like it will never get here, I've been so excited! Most everything is packed and we're about to be eating off paper. There isn't a whole lot more that we can do to prepare... I think that's what's got me counting off the seconds. What a transition! Please pray for us that everything goes well on moving day and falls into place as we get settled!


The kids are excited and liked the house a lot when they got to visit. Maryanna is most impatient to spend the night at Grandma's the night before. I'm excited to get up Friday morning and be able to put all of this planning into action!


Poor Lola is teething though. And she's broken out on the backs of her knees. I'm trying to treat it but I thought it was eczema and Hubby seems to think it's more like a heat rash. She's working on her eye and stomach teeth (which are the worst ones in my opinion) which usually causes an eczema upset, but this heat... and she's so chubby... You get my confusion? We'll keep working at it until we figure it out.


Meanwhile, I think we'll try to get a few errands run and whatever last minute packing we can do.


Tomorrow I'll post my favorite spinach salad.

No comments: