Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sick, Viruses Bad, House Sold, House Found, Party, Packing

There it is. That's the last couple of weeks in a nutshell. The kids got better, my computer about died, we sold the house, and found the house we wanted to buy 5 days later. Then we threw Powell's birthday party. Whirlwind. But, I am SO NOT COMPLAINING :-)

We have been packing 5 - 10 boxes daily for a few days. I'll post a few pictures of Powell's party, but I haven't had a chance to edit them at all. So, as has become the norm lately, I'm afraid I probably won't have much time to post in the next 3 weeks - since that's how soon we're moving!

I still have Memorial Day pictures to share with you, but with the infected 'puter I haven't touched them either.

I would really like to tell you about my new house. Mainly God's intervention and the list of things He checked off as though they were no thang at all. It only lasted 6 weeks but God has been present, accounted for, and teaching.

Until next time....

p.s. If you'd like more information about Powell's cake visit Andrea's Recipes.

No comments: