1 (8 oz) pkg sliced fresh mushrooms
1 cup sliced onion
1 cup sliced celery
1 T minced garlic
1 (14.5 oz) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
1/2 cup water
1 (.87 oz)pkg brown gravy mix
1/2 t salt
1/2 t ground black pepper
In a 4-6 qt slow cooker, combine steak, mushrooms, onion, celery, and garlic.
In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, tomato sauce, 1/2 cup water, gravy mix, salt, andpepper. Pour over steak mixture. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours. Serve over mashed potatoes with a mixed green salad.
We loved this. It was so hardy! I cannot wait to serve this on a cold evening this fall. I also made rice a few days later and served it over that as leftovers. Also delish : )
1 comment:
I have been looking for a husband-friendly slow cooker meal. I will try this soon!
Post a Comment