Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I Got New Dishes :)

Dishes are a lot like shoes, I think. I could have sets and sets of dishes. I just love them.



I first saw these at a friends house a few years back and just loved them. But, they're from Pottery Barn. Not so doable for me.

However, my wonderful mother babysat on Saturday night so The Man and I could go see the latest Harry Potter movie (no comments please : ). On the way home, we stopped at Wal-mart and....I found these. I now have 12 place settings! I'm so excited. I know, I should not be this excited about dishes. But I've been doing the mix-matched set for a long time and a lot of them wouldn't even go in the microwave.


And, btw, my mom, who is also a bit of a dish slut (sorry, Mom, but you know it's true), was almost as excited as I was when I got home : )

No comments: