Friday, August 26, 2011

Scrapbooking

I'm behind on my scrapbooking.  Like, years.  I usually have baby's first year scrapbooked and ready to view at his/her's first birthday party.  Um, this year his book's not even been purchased yet.  Well, I'm thinking I might start as the kids start settling into school.  We'll see.

We've had a couple of busy days.  Yesterday I got to have lunch with my dad, sister and brother.  Then, I got a little shopping in all by myself - Mom watched the kids for me.  Today was supposed to be a laundry/cleaning day but ended up being a playdate at the spraygrounds morning.  Which was nice - don't get to see my cousin (once removed?) or my SIL nearly often enough.  Hoping to get in a little reading and laundry this afternoon if naps allow : )

Also, thinking about doing a Julie and Julia type of thing.  I recently got my Best of the Best Pampered Chef cookbook out and there are just so many recipes I haven't made yet.  Hoping to do a couple a week atleast.  The one's I have done have been favorites.  Kind of getting excited about it...




Photobucket

No comments: