Monday, August 29, 2011

Siblings

Just had a heart to heart with Maryanna...  *sigh*  She does that oldest thing where she pokes everyone's buttons just to get them going, ya know?  Very frustrating as a mom.  Probably reaping what I sowed though...  Powell and Lola have been playing all day long everyday since she started school.  They don't fight all day and as soon as my eldest walks in the door she starts stirring things up.  I love her dearly, but I think she's just bored.  Or she just can't resist.  But, as I was tucking her in tonight I said, 'you know I had a lot of really great friends in school and in college, some of them that I even still talk to...  but you know who my closest friend is?  Aunt Jenny.'  We talked awhile longer about how that applies to her.  Maybe it'll make a difference.  I'm sure this will be an ongoing discussion.  There's such a responsibility in being the oldest.

Anyway, I wanted to give a shout out to my little sis - Jenny : )
 Photobucket

No comments: