Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Little Girl...

...is off to her new preschool.

I haven't cried.

Yet.

I've been too busy editing photos and not thinking about it.

She looked so cute this morning!!! And she's been excited for weeks! We painted her fingernails and toenails yesterday and picked out her outfit.

I told her not to tell anyone, but she has on matching watermelon panties too.


And her new red shoes.

Bein' goofy.

Group shot.



So grown up.
Fave shot. Minus the goatee.
Action shot.

Awwwwwwww.

The school is in sight. Starting to get nervous....

Family shot.
Gettin' really nervous....
Do you see this grip? We went on back and found the legos table. Then we were good. Then she probably wanted me to leave :-)

1 comment:

The Drakes said...

love it! the first of many first days of school :) i'd love some watermelon undies. -- j