Saturday, September 19, 2009

Boneless Hot Wing Dip

In honor of football season, I thought I'd post My Man's latest craze. He brought this home from work demanding that I make it - okay, not really. Not really My Man's style.

I'm going to give credit where credit is due, he got it from K. Motsinger. So, Katie, you can tell her I know she's responsible. Just Kidding.

Boneless Hot Wing Dip

2 packages softened cream cheese
4 lbs large boneless chicken breasts (use frozen chicken and don't thaw before cooking)
1 bottle Kraft bleu cheese dressing
2 bottles hot wing sauce - (K. uses Ott's)
3/4 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
3/4 cup Colby-jack cheese (shredded)

Preheat oven to 350

Boil 3-4 quarts of water, boil the frozen chicken breasts for about 8 minutes (less if the chicken is thawed), remove from water and cool just enough to handle, shred with 2 forks or by hand.

Put shredded chicken in saucepan and pour hot wing sauce over all, simmer for about 20 minutes, stir often and remove from heat.

Stir in the cream cheese, stir until completely Incorporated.

Spray Pam or non-stick agent in 9x13 baking pan.

Spoon chicken mixture into baking pan

Pour bleu cheese dressing over the top of the chicken

Combine the shredded cheeses together and spread over the dressing and chicken.

Bake for 30 minutes in oven or until cheese melts, slightly cool and serve. You can put it all in a crockpot also instead of baking it and heat it on low for several hours.

Serve with tortilla chips, crackers or just eat it with a spoon if you're man enough! Ha!! (did I mention that I like K?)

No comments: