Thursday, September 3, 2020

Meal List #2 (healthy, healthy, healthy)

As I've organized meals I've come up against a problem - many of our favorites are NOT light.  Which, of course, are the ones I save on the blog the most!  

I wound up splitting my meals into two lists so I could intersperse the healthy/lighter ones with the faves.  When I realized one list was three times as long I decided to just do an all healthy/lighter meal plan for a quick couple of weeks of good eating!  Enjoy!

Shrimp Tacos/Lettuce Wraps
Taco Salad

cilantro
*fresh chopped dill
*fresh basil 
*4 c. chopped cabbage (I bought the pre-shreded angel hair at Walmart)
2 bag of carrots
2 medium butternut squash
1 large English cucumber
2 limes, juiced
2 pints grape tomatoes
3 roma tomatoes
romaine lettuce
mixed lettuce box
red onions
1 bag of yellow onions
4 whole New Potatoes

2 jars of salsa

8-12 ounces hummus, (homemade or store bought)

2 8 oz brick cheddar cheese
*sour cream
crumbled feta cheese
Parmesan , shredded

1 15 oz can pumpkin
sugar
salt
garlic , minced 

bay leaves 
garlic powder
chili powder
*pumpkin pie spice
Parsley
cayenne pepper
Paprika

vegetable or chicken broth
beef broth

16 oz refrigerated three cheese tortellini 

2 cups corn, (thawed if frozen)

3 (28 oz) cans whole Roma tomatoes 
1 can of Tomato Paste

2 cans black beans

corn/flour tortillas
2 packets taco seasoning

basmati rice (Costco)

ranch dressing
kalamata olives
1 can black olives
Worcestershire Sauce

maple syrup

4 lbs. ground beef
2 pounds Stew Meat

Butter
1/2 pint heavy cream

1 can Beer, 12 Ounce Can
1 1/2 lbs shrimp, deveined & shelled

*3 large roasted red peppers

Google Doc for printing here
Photobucket

No comments: