What a wonderful day (outside of the fever that brought in the day). We were supposed to go to the lake this weekend, but with M's fever we thought it best to stay home (and not infect the rest of the extended fam). But, we had to redirect the kids' energy before they went on strike. We spent a large part of the day outside on the deck and brought out the baby pool. It kept the kids busy ALL DAY LONG. Seriously, you'd think we deprive them or something.
Somewhere in there my sisters stopped by with a few pictures for me to play with (I called and begged for more ammunition). So here are a few pics I got to fiddle with today. Also, I feel the need to post the original so you can have something to compare them to. (Pictures from today should show up here shortly.)
Before
After


Before


After



1 comment:
Carissa! You're fabulous. I love the top one of me and Ty. I also really love how you make it look like sunshine is shining in on us in the one of Ty, Lee and me. Great job!!
Post a Comment