Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cranky Mommy (I mean kids)!

So apparently, we're sick. P came down with a nasty fever that didn't even really want to respond to medicine. But I gave him another dose before I went to bed and actually slept better than I expected to. I guess I have been around the block a few times by now.

Anyway, he woke up fever free and we haven't seen it since. The other two munchkins haven't shown any sign of fever all week. But we have had runny noses galore. And CRANKINESS. My oldest has sprouted a tude I've never seen before and it has tested me! I want my sweet little eager to please girl back!!

So we're housebound. We are sitting inside drinking fluids and wiping noses during this beautiful weather. But we're surviving and hopefully we'll have made a full recovery in time for Memorial Day Weekend! Here's to that! Happy Thursday!


No comments: