Thursday, May 1, 2014

Capturing Moments

Obviously, it's been awhile, but I have a few things I want to record.  Mainly things Christopher has been doing.  First of all, he talks nonstop.  I have had numerous comments from Grandmas and others about this. One can't sit through a movie with him and hear anything.  He randomly all day long says, 'I love you, Mom'.  I should count sometime.  He has a lisp, which is adorable.  He will give me 'Eskimo' kisses and numerous other kisses and then tell me 'we're married now, Mommy', which he will soon deny, but I adore.  Definitely a lover ; )  He has picked up a few phrases from his older siblings among which is 'prove it'.  Every single time we go upstairs or down, we have to race.  And then he shouts, 'I win!' four times.  Maybe we should start talking about humility, but I just can't bring myself to rush it. ; )




Photobucket

No comments: