I wish you could have seen his face when he saw the pictures and video. Pretty priceless. Proud. Terrified. Rueful. ; )
Even in the pictures you can see how much fun she had. Then there was the little dance at the end. In my own words, she came alive when the music started. There was hip popping. As a cheerleader myself, once upon a time, I thoroughly enjoyed watching her. She had a blast.
We will continue to train her in the way she should go and trust in God's promises. For now, I'm going to enjoy the ride ; )
I have never seen this little head tilt. Cracking me up. I think it came with the ribbons and ponytail ; )
And the posing continues. Where did it come from?
Love this.
Love this smile, just for me
This was during the dance







No comments:
Post a Comment