Ok, so I'm going to whine and complain just a little bit. Even though I am constantly saying, 'Use a big boy/girl voice.'
I am so tired. Last night Maryanna came down with 103 degree fever. Poor thing. And I will say this, I truly enjoyed being able to comfort her - though I hated that she didn't feel well. I gave her a fever reducer and before I went to bed (at round 11:30pm) her fever broke.
I woke at about 1:30 am, checked on M and her fever was going back up. Gave her some Tylenol and went back to bed. Within 10 minutes I heard her throw up. What an awful heart-rending sound. The worst part was it got in her hair so I had to clean her up. Is there anything worse than a shower or a bath when you have a high fever? Afterwards, I tucked her under my down comforter while I went to put new sheets on her bed.
Once done, I gave her ibuprofen (I had to get the fever down) all the while praying it didn't come back up again. It was 3 am before I fell back to sleep. And Maryanna slept well the rest of the night. But I didn't. My Man had to be up at 5 am and the kids were of course up by 6:30.
So, I'm tired. But Maryanna feels much better and that's all I ask!
No comments:
Post a Comment