Monday, July 5, 2010

Corn Dip

At a cookout this summer a dear friend served this. With fritos. My Man went beserk. She generously sent the leftovers home with us and My Man took them for lunch the next day. I think he liked them. I should say that I also really enjoyed it, but it was a little hot. Which makes the fact that she used mild jalapenos the night we had it pretty indicative of my spicy tolerance level. So, regardless of your spicy preference, enjoy!

Corn Dip

3/4 cup mayo
3/4 cup sour cream
4 oz. can of chopped green chilies
bunch of green onions
jar of jalapenos, chopped
3 jars/cans of mexicorn, 11.5 oz.
2 bags of mexiblend shredded cheese

Mix and refrigerate overnight. Serve with fritos scoops.

1 comment:

The Drakes said...

checking in for the first time in a long time. you're right, LAZY days of summer need to get started! you guys look great - glad everything is going well :) -- jess