I mean, don't they? They look so old to me! I feel like I have thousands of pictures just like this in my future... Is it just me or am I being a tad sentimental this afternoon? Anyway, Happy Halloween!


This little stinker is going to end me.
End.
Me.


And what's up with this?! Are you TRYING to look 16!? Grandma, if you had anything to do with this, you're in trouble!

I'm not even goint to touch this. He just makes me smile. And I can't wipe the smile off....

Was the butterfly a little much? Oh, who cares. It was so much fun!

I think we're cheering here... I don't really know.

L's like, 'why are we here?'

Maddie and Nana. two peas in a pod.

Camo and pirate. They are gonna love that I posted these :-)

The Ghostrider. We discussed a way to make his hair burn, but none of them seemed practical.

Home and hopped up on hot cocoa.

Mine...

Chris's.... I mean Powell's and Maryanna's.
1 comment:
Adorable, Carissa!
Post a Comment