Cute, huh?
Ornery looking, huh?
See those yummy cheeks?Just a quick story on him. He didn't want to eat his broccoli at lunch today. I had the gall to add cheese to the top, thinking he'd like it. Kept getting out of his chair. FINALLY, I say to him AGAIN 'Powell, eat your broccoli, don't get up until you have' and he actually says, 'Oh.' Oh?! OH?! I've told you how many times to eat it and NOW you say 'OH????!!!'
And get this, then he says, 'This broccoli?' I am not kidding you. YES THAT BROCCOLI!!
If you have ever watched Bill Cosby Himself you know the face that I made at that point. That boy. What am I going to do with that boy?
On a more serious note I'm thinking about kind of having a small group either at my house or at a nearby church. I attended The Truth Project class that our church offered a couple of years ago and absolutely loved it. I'd like to offer the material here but I don't know if it's too big of a commitment. You know, with the little ones and what not. It's also a very long series. Anywho the material is absolutely wonderful. I'll be praying about that (please join me). Thanks. Amen. (I can't help it. Pioneer Woman does it and I'm starting to think like her I read her so much. She's my blog hero.)

No comments:
Post a Comment