Friday, August 28, 2009

Fall is coming!

Maryanna starts preschool again in less than 2 weeks and both my kiddos are going to play soccer this fall. They're so excited! My Man is coaching :-) This is going to be so much fun!


I'm always excited for fall to start but a little sad to see summer go, knowing that by January I will be wishin' for some sand and sun. But this year, in a new/old town I'm anxiously awaiting the beginning of all of the activities. I can't wait to meet Maryanna's classmates and their moms. I can't wait to find a Bible Study to plug into here in town. Football games... Soups of every kind... Sunday afternoon naps while My Man watches football on tv. The crisp fall air in my new home. Ooooh, decorating my new home at Christmas time!


Uh oh now I'm just wishing the year away. What's your favorite thing about fall?


You may have noticed the scripture I've been posting. I've been trying to be faithful in that even if I don't manage to write about life around here or post pictures.

The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. Psalm 34:18

No comments: