So, this morning after breakfast I got out a box of clothes a friend dropped off the other day. As I started going through them I noticed some familiar characters. There were a ton of pajamas and t-shirts (perfect for little boys)! I kid you not, superman, buzz lightyear, thomas the train, lightning mcqueen and SPIDERMAN. There were atleast 10 sets of just spiderman. Suddenly, Powell noticed what I was doing. This boy was in hog heaven. He kept saying over and over again, 'uh Iderman! uh Iderman!' Hilarious. Apparently, the boy needs to be surrounded by some more boy stuff :)
Powell's been sliding into crevices by furniture and saying, 'Mom! I hiding! I hiding!' So funny. He might as well be saying, 'Here I am!' Also, when he wants to play he'll start running around the house yelling, 'Don't get me! Don't get me!' As tough as my days can sometimes be, the kids make me smile all day long.

No comments:
Post a Comment