Lily had a bawl in the water! They all did! It is rainy out today and Maryanna's asking for the slip n slide. Powell is looking out on the deck at his golf set and saying, 'A gof, Mommy! A gof!' They've been playing all morning and it's been so much fun.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Powell's Birthday
Can I just say that I really enjoyed having all of our family here yesterday? I had such a good time and it's so fun to see the kids like that. So many people they are so excited to see in one place! They don't know where to go first! Anyway, here are some pictures from the party. Chris and I are celebrating our anniversary today, so I'll blog more later :)











Lily had a bawl in the water! They all did! It is rainy out today and Maryanna's asking for the slip n slide. Powell is looking out on the deck at his golf set and saying, 'A gof, Mommy! A gof!' They've been playing all morning and it's been so much fun.
Lily had a bawl in the water! They all did! It is rainy out today and Maryanna's asking for the slip n slide. Powell is looking out on the deck at his golf set and saying, 'A gof, Mommy! A gof!' They've been playing all morning and it's been so much fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We had a great time! Happy Anniversary-7 years...wow!! Have fun today
Post a Comment