Powell has been saying, 'Watchya doin' Lola?' Now he says, 'Watchya doin' today, Lola?' CRacks me up. Pretty much everything they do anymore cracks me up. We went to the library today and Maryanna got a library card. I was so proud of my kiddos. They behaved so well and I got to relax and read a magazine. I'll have to remember this day when they're running in three different directions in a public place and I want to cry. The secret is to strap Powell into the stroller :)
I've been worried about Maryanna b/c she has been socially awkward in the past. Making a face or hiding when someone asks her a question. Lately it's seemingly disappeared. I have to remind myself we've been staying home A LOT lately. She met a friend of mine last night that she hadn't met before. She talked up a storm with her. And she answered every question the librarian had for her when she was getting her card. It is so much fun to watch everyone see the real her. I've been so excited about her starting preschool b/c I know she's going to love it so much. Now more than ever I think it's going to be awesome for her. I really think she's just going to flourish and I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment