...what getting out a little can do for you. We got up and around this morning and managed to pull out of the driveway at 9:05 am. I went to the drycleaners (a concession since #3), Dollar General, and then to the Martha Lafite Nature Sanctuary for playgroup. I cannot tell you how I felt going home. Renewed. That's probably the best word. I had pretty much given up on getting out during the day. I couldn't keep the kids well and Lola's schedule would be in jeopardy... Anyway, I'm just going to have to throw caution to the wind :)
Check out my baby in one of Maryanna's outfits. There's a matching sun hat too. :)

Oh, and by the way, I actually managed to get jewellry on this morning. So guess what Nana says to me? 'You don't have to wear 'rings, Mommy.' And I say, 'What, Nana?' And she says, 'It's not Sunday, Mom, you don't have to wear 'rings (earrings).' Wow. My child has actually picked up on the fact that the only time I manage to get earrings in is Sunday. That's kind of sad! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment