So, I'm going to start by sharing this video... it makes me laugh.
This girl is so many things. A rule follower. God bless her. Extremely smart. God bless me! The look she gives the lady piercing her ears has me in stitches. It's so her. She says that 'a deep pinch' did not accurately describe what the pain would be like. And she is nothing if not accurate. I like to jokingly call her 'Miss Technical' when she says 'technically', and she responds with, 'yes. technically.' She has decided it's a compliment.
Girl is not a girly girl. She got her ears pierced so she can wear MU, basketball and puppy dog earrings. But, girl loves to cuddle. She is so intuitive. When I'm upset, she's the one that comes with a hug. She's growing up so much. Enough drama has started at school that she was bringing attitude home by the end of the year - I thought this summer might be hard on us. Instead she has been my right hand 'man'. Helpful. Inquisitive about cooking. GREAT attitude. I'm so thankful and so blessed.
This year she wrote a paper about her 'favorite time of day'. She loves getting home off the bus. I love that. She talks about doing her homework and her chores and then 'tripping' over the stacks of books in the living room and 'plopping' down with a good book. I love that too.
Words are never enough. I cannot wait to see what God does through this girl.
Happy Birthday, Nanabanana. I love EVERYTHING about you!
No comments:
Post a Comment