Thursday, July 31, 2014

Bubble Bread

My Man and I stayed in a bed and breakfast in March and they served bubble bread....  it is so delicious and so much easier than monkey bread!  Plus, you make it the night before, which I just love!!  We all love it and I love how easy it is! 

Bubble Bread
24 frozen rolls (I use Rhodes)
1 pkg cook and serve butterscotch pudding
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 T cinnamon
chopped pecans (optional)
1 stick of butter

Lightly spray a bundt pan.  Place frozen rolls in bottom.  Mix brown sugar and pudding mix and pour over top.  Mix sugar and cinnamon and pour over that.  Add pecans here.  Melt butter and pour over all.  Leave out on cupboard uncovered overnight.  If it has risen too high in the morning punch it down a bit.  Bake at 325 for 30 minutes, remove and let sit for 10.  Turn over on plate and serve.

Photobucket

No comments: