Tuesday, October 1, 2013

A little lighter note

A couple of weekends ago I was laying in bed flat on my stomach when Christopher got up.  He climbed into bed on Chris's side and climbed crossways onto my back.

'Moooooo-oooom..... I on your baaaa-aaack!'  (singsongy voice with a 2 year old accent).

'I knoooooow....'  low grumble from me.

'I peeking at you!' little stink.  He's so cute!  I can say that right?  He's so playful!  Anyway, his 3rd birthday is fast approaching and I can hardly stand it.  His words have increased so much in the last month.  Chatter, chatter all day long.  If we're in the store you know exactly where we are all the way through.  He's so funny.  And he LOVES to argue.  Lord, help me.  At least it's a little less offensive now.

'Can I watch Team Umizoomi?'

'It's not on right now'

'I think it is.'  All. Day. Long. 

Love this kid.

Photobucket

No comments: