Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!

We like to eat caramel apples while we carve (since, technically, the kids are still too young to help too much : )
 



 I have to tell you a story (before I forget it).  While carving My Man noticed that Powell was not eating his apple, he was just eating the caramel.  So he asked him about it, 'You aren't going to eat your apple, Bud?'  And Powell says, 'I can't get any!', and proceeds to show us.  Well Powell's top two teeth are still coming in and much to My Man's dismay he eats firm foods with the side of his mouth.  Needless to say, Powell was trying to use the side of his mouth to eat his caramel apple and ended up chasing it like a dog chasing his tail.  I laughed so hard I think I scared the kids - a belly laugh for sure.
 Halloween sprinkles on our Halloween pancakes!
 Everyone got to choose their own...
 This one wakes up like his mother...  see the furrowed brow?
 Lola gets to bring the treat to her party today : )
 I love the mussed look.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
Photobucket

No comments: