The kids have a cousin. Actually, now they have two. Lily is 4 years old. She's 6 months younger than Powell and 14 months older than Lola. She's right smack dab in the middle of all of my kids and she's a friend to all of them.
It's so funny, sometimes her and Powell are two peas in a pod. Other times, Lola is her shadow. Still other times, her and Maryanna have their heads together working on some kind of project in oldest-child comraderie.
Now, Christopher will have a buddy at the lake in his cousin Jackson who is exactly 4 weeks older.
I love summer.
I love watching the kids play outside in the dirt.
I love watching my kids form bonds with their cousins.
I love family.





1 comment:
And I love this post! Love watching Lily & Jackson with their 4 cousins too!
Post a Comment