Monday, January 4, 2010

So, My Man went back to work today. :-( We had a wonderful LONG holiday vacation. Kiddo goes back to school on Wednesday and today my to do list is covered front and back. So, without further ado, I'm going to slap some pics up and get back to work!

By the way, we're potty training, so my messages for the next week might be a little hairbrained.... but I guess that's not too new.

The kids had a wonderful time, but don't even ask me how much we paid for this picture. Back to Crown Center next year!
'Will you just let us get on the train!?'
Nana's back in her big girl bed and Lola's in her 'new' big girl bed! (bedspreads to be continued, I ordered matching ones)
This is the naturals 'first time in my new bed'.

And this is the 'cheese!' new bed picture.

I have lots of pictures to edit and THEN share with you! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh my! Lily loved Crown Center with Jake & Sam last year- what an awesome place! And Lola...I'm at a loss for words. She is just such an adorable little one! Glad she is happy in her new bed!