I was awake at 3 am this morning and then asleep from 5:30 to 6:30, I think. And everything that could go wrong this morning did. Resulting in M being late for school, or almost late. It also included me dropping her off without having done anything to my face or hair or clothing for that matter. Yes, I had on flannel pajama pants. I'm sure her teachers were impressed. Oh, and let's not forget that lovely sneeze L blessed me with. The one that involved a mouth full of oatmeal and oatmeal on the carpet in the living room. How she still had oatmeal in her mouth from her last bite at the breakfast table is beyond me. But she did take 45 mintues to eat 3 bites of oatmeal. And, well, let's just say I do not have any idea why it took P 30 mintues to not get dressed in his room.
Lest you think I'm complaining, let me conclude this blog by saying I am so thankful for my kids. Rotten stinks.
1 comment:
That's what I like to hear! Glad I'm not the only one! I'm sure you still looked lovely and made all the teachers jealous of your natural beauty!!!
Love the pics in the header, btw! Hope today goes better for you!
Post a Comment