Friday, January 15, 2010

New Look

Let me explain something. I do not change the design of my blog very often for a very good reason. I cannot leave well enough alone. I save everything and proclaim it finished. And then I notice 1 detail that I want to change and I change it. And I save everything, post it and proclaim it finished. Repeat 50 times.

It's. Ridiculous.

So, enjoy. I'm enjoying my new design and hopefully I won't try to change anything else, because, obviously this is going to be outdated February 15th. And then I'll repeat this process again. Actually, while I was 'in the mood' I went ahead and got my spring design all lined up hoping to save myself (and my kids) some angst. I. Hope.

Otherwise, everything is fairly normal on the homefront. I really need to get out of the house. I got caught up on my cleaning this week. Lucky for my house, since I've been obsessed with my blog. Since the kids had fevers this week I've been home all week, again (for pretty much 4 weeks in a row, thus the needing to get out of the house). The fevers passed within about 12 hours and looks as though they were just preludes to a cold. Now everyone seems to feel fine except for the yucky noses.

On another note, My Man turns 30 this weekend. I have a couple of things up my sleeve for him, but if you know My Man you know he's not into surprises or big to dos. Or even eating out all that much (that's me). So Mom's going to watch the kids and we're going to have a nice quiet dinner at home. ALONE. Sounds nice, huh? I'm looking forward to it and thinking candlesticks. And fajitas. That sounds right, right? :-) Well it'll suit us just fine.

Big family dinner Sunday. Steaks, sweet potatoes, dump cake... It'll be nice, festive, and overrun with kids. Because that's how we roll. Wow. I'm retarded. Too much FB.

Anyway, have a great weekend! I'm sure you won't hear from me until atleast Monday...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABE!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

you inspired me to make a change too!