Thursday, October 29, 2009

Yucky Day

What a blah, yucky day. Woke up to thunder and a deluge of rain. Need to get groceries. Not in the mood.

What a negative post.

I should really start over but I'm gonna keep this real. :-) Ha. That makes me laugh. I think I swore a blood oath to never use that phrase....

Anyway.

To cheer myself up I'm going to post a few pictures that I've been keeping to myself. These are senior pictures of my sister's boyfriend. Considering the fact that I AM NOT a photographer, I think they turned out pretty good!

What do you think? What's your favorite?











3 comments:

Michelle said...

Good job! My favs. are the ones with the fall leaves. There's just something so beautiful about all the colors that really makes the subject stand out.

Tayarra said...

Not bad, Carissa! The one at the bridge is pretty cool. The last 3 would have to be my favs. I'm sure his momma is proud!

Unknown said...

I like all of these, I know, I'm biased with both the photographer and the subject!