The kids were supposed to have pajama day at school today and watch The Polar Express. I'm pretty sure there was going to be popcorn involved. However, the rule around here is, first snow of the year = hot cocoa at breakfast. So, we've enjoyed some cocoa. Now we're watching The Polar Express and I'm about to pop some popcorn that will taste better just because it's cold and blowing outside.
You might say, that my kids have everything to do with my great mood. This morning while coloring in their Christmas coloring book I overheard Powell and Lola wishing each other a Merry Christmas - and me too. When Christopher got out of bed, Maryanna drug him to the window to show him the snow. And then he drug me. And we stood at the window showing each other the snow for a good 5 minutes.
It feels magical here.
I hope wherever you are right now, you're warm and dry.... and it feels magical.
Merry Christmas. May Christ be very present in your Christmas this year and every year.




No comments:
Post a Comment