Thursday, September 15, 2011

In Review

I've been reviewing my blog a little bit and I am just struck again how fast it goes.  How precious this time is.  How full every single day is.  I get to hold my baby everyday.  I hear Lola's sweet words, said oh-so-incorrectly, everyday.  Such joy over cookies.  Learning so many new things every single day.  They really are sponges.

Right now my children are 7, 5, 3 1/2, and 10 months.  And every age is so special and unique.  Not to mention every child.

I just tucked them all in.  Maryanna was taking every last second to tell me one more thing - the oldest maneuvering a little bit.  Lola was interrupting everyone, struggling to sit still in an attempt to stay awake a little longer...  I tickled Powell through his covers and he let out a gut busting belly laugh.  *contented sigh*  Christopher goes to bed half an hour before the rest so I always check in to see what position he fell asleep in.  Oh precious sleeping baby...

Sometimes I really feel like a cup that's overflowing.  Only it's coming out all of the cracks too.  My memory just can't hold on to all those details that I want oh-so-badly to retain.  Maybe I should just focus on the 'overflowing' part.
Photobucket

No comments: